Small Groups come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Small Groups are also unique in needs, passions, outlook and perspective. Therefore it is Oak Hills desire to equip and support all leaders. Some groups need deep bible study, some are bible-beginners, some want to get out and serve their community, some provide a safe place for healing and some want to focus on those not at the table. We are here to help. Look at resources below or send us and email with your questions.
- Coaching: You can also contact your Small Group Minister or Coach for suggestions or coaching support for what is best for your group.
- Online How-to: Here are some tools and tips for groups that are meeting online.
- RightNow Media account:
- Suggested Small Group Studies: Link
- Request an invitation: Link
- Study resources: Please look at the group study resources below. Most are aligned with the Oak Hills Church sermon series.