Lead a Small Group
Small Groups come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Small Groups are also unique in needs, passions, outlook and perspective. Therefore it is Oak Hills desire to equip toward health. Some groups need deep bible study, some are bible-beginners, some want to get out and serve their community, some provide a safe place for healing and some want to focus on those not at the table.
You may be thinking about leading a group of people where you live, work or play. You may be thinking about leading a group of three, ten or thirty people. You may not feel equipped to lead a group but you have a heart to see others grow.
You probably have several questions about what it means to lead and you probably have a desire for training and development to help you lead. You can do this! We can help!
Do you want learn more about leading a Small Group? We would love to talk more about the possibility of you leading a group. Please register for training.
- ALAMO RANCH - Coming soon - Spring 2019
- CROWNRIDGE - Sunday, January 13 | 11:30 am- Register
- FREDERICKSBURG - Sunday, January 13 |12:15 pm (lunch included)- Register
- JOURNEY FELLOWSHIP - Sunday, January 13 | 12:30 pm (lunch included) - Register
- NORTH CENTRAL - Coming soon - Spring 2019
- WESTSIDE - Westside will have one-on-one training, please click here to request a meeting.
Would you rather have a one-on-one meeting with a Community Minister to discuss your thoughts, questions, etc.? Click on "Interested" to provide your information and your Community Minister will contact you.
Are you already leading a group? We would love for you to let us know about your group and include you in the Small Group Leader Forums. Please let us know by submitting your information. Your Community Minister will contact you.