Lead a Group
Build Unshakable Hope in Your Life and the Lives of Others
In today’s culture, most people are trying to find an anchor of hope. In January, we'll continue to discover how the promises of God speak directly to this deep need.
With a Bible in one hand and a study guide in the other, we’ve seen some amazing promises. This training will celebrate some of the things God has done and look ahead to the next eleven promises. As we grow personally, lead in our homes, and lead in community, we hope you will come hungry for more of God’s Unshakable Hope.
Are you a current leader or would you like to lead a new Unshakable Hope Group? If "yes" please attend training (choose one):
- Alamo Ranch Campus | January 14, 12:45 p.m. (lunch) - Register here
- Crownridge Campus | January 7, 11:30 a.m. (lunch) - Register here
- Fredericksburg Campus | January 7, 9 a.m. (breakfast) - Register here
- Journey Fellowship Campus | January 7, 12:30 p.m. (lunch) - Register here
- North Central Campus | January 7, 12:30 p.m. (lunch) - Register here
- Westside Campus | January 7, 1:30 p.m. (lunch) - Register here
If you would like us to add your group to the "Find a Group Map" you will need to have a volunteer application on file. If you have questions about your application status, please contact Keith Lessert email@example.com or 210-698-4695. (Note: You do not need to be on the map to lead an Unshakable Hope group.)
Have questions or need assistance? Contact Keith by email or call 210.698.4695.