We believe the very best way for us to grow in our faith is together in community. That is why we are passionate about everyone engaging in Biblical Community!
Options/Details: Groups, Bible Studies and Classes do not meet over the holidays.
All will start back up in January.
- Small Group Registration:
- Register: You will receive information, in January, about available groups. Small Group Types: families, single adults, men, women and college students/young adults
- Women’s Bible Studies:
- Register: Tuesday Morning Women’s Bible Studies
- Register: Tuesday Evening Women’s Bible Studies
- Men’s Bible Studies:
- Register: Tuesday Evening and Thursday Morning Men's Bible Studies
Have Questions?: If you have questions or need assistance, contact Lynda Rodriguez by EMAIL or call 210.698.4626. (Grupo en Espanol – llama 210.807.5218)
If you would like to lead a Small Group, please let us know! Click here for more details.
Note: Some Small Groups include families with children. In those groups, the participants are responsible for making their own childcare arrangements to ensure the proper safety and care of their children. Oak Hills Church is not responsible for childcare arrangements.