“Be on the alert, stand firm in the faith, act like men, be strong.” 1 Corinthians 16:13
Our purpose is to equip, encourage and inspire men to live a full life in Christ as the lead and serve in their home, church, workplace, and world. Every opportunity and event we offer is designed to help men build relational community where they can be challenged to dig deeper in God’s Word and live out their faith more boldly.Contact:
Ben Davis | 210.698.4609
Men’s Bible Study - Thursday Morning
- Day/Time: Thursday at 6:00 AM
- Location: Oak Hills Church – Southroom
- Topic: Eyewitness, Luke (12 weeks)
- Details: We will start back up on Jan. 16.
- Leader/s: Larry Marshall
Men’s Bible Study - Tuesday Morning
- Day/Time: Tuesday at 6:30 PM
- Location: Oak Hills Church – Bluebonnet room
- Topic: Book of Hebrew
- Details: We will start back up on Jan. 14.
- Leader/s: Ben Davis and Matt Moore